Monday, March 14, 2011

Where to Begin....

Discombobulated: Confused


I decided to call this blog 'Everyday Discombobulation' in hopes of displaying the general confusion I feel on a daily basis as well as to allow myself to work out my thoughts. I like to say that Dory from Finding Nemo is my long lost twin, so discombobulation comes naturally to me.
I am a teacher currently on spring break trying to find a way to fill in my time and hopefully entertain others at the same time. What some know about me, and others may not, I am also a writer. I have been working on the same book for six years now. Hopefully it will be done in this decade. My goal is to have it in the hands of a literary agent by Christmas of this year. We shall see!
Things I love to do are run, bake, scrapbook, be with friends and family, hike with my husband, cuddle with my dog and cat, take photos of beautiful and ordinary things from unusual perspectives, read and watch movies.
What more can I say... I am your average girl who dreams of world travel and beginning a family. 

2 comments:

  1. We love your voice! Looking forward to reading more. XOXO Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete